McMill CPA PC and Advisors Website Disclosures
This website is a publication of McMill CPA PC Information presented is believed to be factual and may or may not be up-to-date. We do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. McMill CPA PC does not have a duty to update the content of this website, nor does it warrant that the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, or free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
Different types of investments and /or investment strategies involve varying levels of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or investment strategy (including any detailed on this website by McMill CPAs & Advisors) will be either suitable or profitable for a client’s or prospective client’s portfolio and may result in a loss of principal.
Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented, a signed engagement agreement should be executed, and a Form ADV disclosure brochure delivered.
Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services, or products found on websites linked hereto.
Information on this website is directed toward United States (U.S.) residents only. McMill CPAs & Advisors is registered as an investment advisor with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). This registration with the SEC does not constitute a professional specialty designation or endorsement. McMill CPAs & Advisors only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
We cannot accept trade orders or other investment account transaction requests by voicemail, fax, or email. Trade orders or account transaction requests, important letters or documents, emails, or fax messages regarding your investments must be confirmed or conveyed by calling 402-371-1160 or 1-800-694-1160 and asking to speak directly to either your investment advisor representative or an available investment advisor representative. Emails, faxes, and voicemails may not be monitored daily, or after normal business hours and cannot be relied upon to timely communicate your wishes. Requests for trade orders and other transaction requests received after 1 p.m. CST will be processed on a best efforts basis and may not take place until the following trading day.
McMill CPA PC is affiliated with several other businesses including McMill CPAs & Advisors, Retirement Plan Consultants LLC, 401k Consultants LLC, 403b Consultants LLC, (school link is www.403bplan.net), 457 Consultants LLC, Wealth Management LLC, and Wealth Management Holdings, Inc. referred to as “affiliates”).
While McMill CPA PC is a CPA firm, licensed in Nebraska and regulated by the Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy, the service you may receive from affiliates are not provided by a licensed CPA firm and are not regulated by this same board. There may be overlapping services with the CPA firm, therefore, if you are uncertain which entity is providing any of the services, you should ask for clarification from the individual providing such service.
McMill CPAs & Advisors and Wealth Management LLC are Registered Investment Advisor firms with investment advisory services provided by both firms.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. is one of the firms we use to custody our client assets. TD Ameritrade and Wealth Management LLC are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. TD Ameritrade does not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of the TD Ameritrade logo does not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor. TD Ameritrade Institutional, Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.
CPAs, like all providers of personal financial services, are now required by law to inform their clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information. CPAs have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. Therefore, we have always protected your right to privacy.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you and all our clients from the information you submit on our applications or other forms, and through information we obtain over the course of your business relationship with our affiliates, others, and us.
2. Nonpublic personal information is information that we collect from you that is not otherwise available from public sources. The categories of nonpublic personal information we collect include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, names of family members, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us, such as your account balances, investments, and current and prior tax information.
3. For current and former clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained in the course of our practice except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosures include, for instance, providing information to our employees, and in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist us in providing services to you. Also, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliated financial planning and investment advisor firms. In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
4. We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
5. We do not share your nonpublic personal information with companies that perform marketing services.
Please call if you have any questions, because your privacy, our professional ethics, and the ability to provide you with quality financial services are very important to us.