McMill CPA PC and Advisors Website Disclosures
Material contained on this website is intended for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell in any securities or any investment strategy. Advisory services are not offered to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the advisory laws of such jurisdiction.
Investments are Not FDIC Insured, have No Bank Guarantee, and May Lose Value.
The value of your account will fluctuate, so that when sold, it may be worth more or less than your original investment. Investing for short periods make losses more likely.
McMill CPA and Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Investors should work with their own professional (attorney or tax) regarding consequences, if any, as it relates to their circumstance.
Questions asked regarding your risk tolerance and goals are specific to your investment through McMill CPA and Advisors and are not intended as a holistic review of your entire portfolio.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Unless otherwise specified, all return figures shown above are for illustrative purposes only, do not include investment management fees, and are not actual customer or model returns. Performance of a client’s account will differ based on the timing of securities transactions, actual asset allocations, and fees. Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. It is used to help manage risk.
McMill CPA and Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities Exchange Commission. This registration with the SEC does not constitute a professional specialty designation or endorsement. McMill CPA and Advisors only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. is one of the firms we use to custody our client assets. TD Ameritrade and McMill CPA and Advisors are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. TD Ameritrade does not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of the TD Ameritrade logo does not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor. TD Ameritrade Institutional, Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.
CPAs, like all providers of personal financial services, are now required by law to inform their clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information. CPAs have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. Therefore, we have always protected your right to privacy.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you and all our clients from the information you submit on our applications or other forms, and through information we obtain over the course of your business relationship with our affiliates, others, and us.
2. Nonpublic personal information is information that we collect from you that is not otherwise available from public sources. The categories of nonpublic personal information we collect include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, names of family members, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us, such as your account balances, investments, and current and prior tax information.
3. For current and former clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained in the course of our practice except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosures include, for instance, providing information to our employees, and in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist us in providing services to you. Also, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliated financial planning and investment advisor firms. In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
4. We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
5. We do not share your nonpublic personal information with companies that perform marketing services.
Please call if you have any questions, because your privacy, our professional ethics, and the ability to provide you with quality financial services are very important to us.