When it comes to paying your employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a complicated and time-consuming headache for the small business owner.
Time Consuming Task
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’ needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best—running your organization. We continue to keep up with the latest technology to provide you with the most efficient payroll service.
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.
We know that when it comes to payroll services – no one size fits all. Our goal is to tailor our services to fit your current needs. This allows you to only outsource the payroll functions you want us to do.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s Cost Effective
- It’s a Time Saver
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
- Allows You To Focus On Your Core Competencies
- Comprehensive Reports
Payroll – Our Services
- Computing your payroll with all the necessary deductions.
- Direct depositing your payroll and printing your payroll checks and/or check stubs, as needed.
- Providing you with reports, including payroll totals by department.
- Computing your payroll tax liabilities electronically and providing you with payment instructions.
- Preparing all necessary federal and state payroll forms as required and completing the electronic filing of forms.
- Providing detailed reports on your employees’ vacation, sick, and personal day’s accruals.
- Worry free IRS and State tax payments (as well as EFTPS tax deposits).
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including 1099 forms.
- Preparing your W-2’s at the end of the year (magnetic media filing, if needed).
- Assisting with tax authorities regarding all the filing and legal requirements.
- Custom Payroll Reports
- New Hire Reports Filing
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know about your business and what services you’re interested in. Our prices are very affordable and can be quoted on a per month or per check basis.
for a complimentary cost analysis of cost for your payroll needs