Investment Advisor Representative
Certified Public Accountant
Personal Financial Specialist
Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
Jared Faltys is a Partner of Retirement Plan Consultants LLC and McMill CPAs & Advisors.
He has been with the firm for over 25 years. Personal financial planning, business consulting, investment consulting & back office support, employee benefits, and wealth management. His professional involvement includes being a part of the American Institute of CPAS and being a part of the Nebraska Society of CPAS. Jared is a member of ASPPA, (American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries), the premier educator and policy advocate for over 7,500 career professionals actively engaged in the retirement plan industry.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Income-Tax Planning and Preparation
- Cash Flow
- Asset & Debt Management
- Personal Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial Analysis
American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
Nebraska Society of CPAs
American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA).
- Nebraska Society of CPAs Public Service Award (2012)
- Nebraska Diplomats – Treasurer (2012-2017)
- Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce – Past President (2011-2012)
- Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce – President (2009-2011)
- Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer (2007-2008)
- Norfolk Area Community Foundation – Secretary/Treasurer (2007-2015)
- Norfolk YMCA Raise the Roof Co-campaign Chair (2017)
- Northeast Community College Accounting Department – Advisory Committee (2007-2014)
- Elkhorn Valley Historical Society – Board Member (2003-2009)
- Norfolk Country Club – Finance Committee (2011-2017)
- Norfolk Country Club – Treasurer (2006-2011)
- Norfolk Area United Way – Past President and Treasurer
- Sacred Heart Parish Endowment – Past President
Graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan University and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Economics.