McMill CPAs & Advisors supports some of the highest performing franchise businesses in the country. Our team of CPAs and industry professionals apply deep franchise experience and work as your strategic partner. McMill CPAs & Advisors are focused on your growth and success.
Franchise Business Consulting
McMill CPAs & Advisors will support your day-to-day financial operations with our expert bookkeeping services, and we can assist in giving you advice on the appropriate time to scale with reliable data. We help you realize the full potential of your franchise business by using our business consulting expertise.
McMill CPAs & Advisors help franchise owners understand the metrics of a healthy organization and make smart decisions based on those metrics. As your advisor, we look at your current position, goals and resources to outline steps for growth. And with a plan in place, we make sure performance measures track to strategy, so you can track your progress.
Almost every financial decision you make has an impact on your taxes. Our advisors have a hands-on approach to assist you in year end taxes. We make sure you understand the complexities of your corporate structure and franchise tax requirements.
McMill CPAs & Advisors provides comprehensive franchise payroll services to streamline compensation requirements. Payroll processing can be provided on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis. We customize and deliver reports based on your specific needs, and manage all payroll tax administration on your behalf.
- Payroll Checks or Direct Deposits
- Federal, State and Local Tax Payments
- Advice on Staying Current with DOL Regulations
- Quarterly and Annual Payroll Filings
- Payroll Record Integration with General Ledger for Accurate Profit/Loss Statements
- Annual Employee W-2 Preparation and Reporting
- 401K/Simple Plan Deductions
- Worker’s Compensation Calculations and Audit Support
- Child Support/Garnishment Withholding
- Client Access for Payroll Review and Approval
- Standard Payroll Reports
Pre-Purchase Review for a Franchise Business
An important part of your due diligence is to seek accounting advice. We have developed a unique and valuable approach to financial due diligence. It provides a structured review of the financial aspects of the franchise you are considering to buy.
In our experience, we have found that franchise buyers have many questions relating to the financial side of things. For instance:
- How much money will I make?
- When will I be able to repay the loan?
- What are the financial risks of buying the franchise?
Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive Financial Reporting
- Franchisee Compliance Tracking
- Customized Benchmarking Tools
- Individual and Roll-Up Custom Reporting
- Retirement Planning
Once you’ve decided to purchase your franchise, you’ll need to establish your business structure and set up your accounting systems.
We follow a structured set-up process:
- Advise on the most appropriate business structure
- Establish the business structure
- Decide on an accounting system